Ana Marcelo is a Nicaraguan beauty queen, model and engineer. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Corinto, Chinandega, Nicaragua.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- She was raised by her aunt Fatima Centeno.
- When she was 4 years old, she moved to Esteli, Nicaragua love with her aunt Fatima, who she considers her mother.
- As a little girl, she collected coins. She also made and sold jelly and sweets.
- She suffers from katsaridaphobia or cockroach phobia.
- She is an alumna of the Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería in Managua, Nicaragua.
- She is an agroindustrial engineer.
- She created a social campaign called Dar Para Salvar, which helps medical staff create biosecurity kits.
- She was Miss Teen Nicaragua 2014 second runner-up.
- She was crowned Miss Teen Americas 2015 in El Salvador.
- On August 8, 2020, she was crowned Miss Nicaragua 2020 at the Salón de los Arcos, Hotel Holiday Inn in Managua.
- She was 24 years old when she represented Nicaragua at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 16, 2021. She finished in the Top 21.