Elísabet Hulda Snorradóttir is an Icelandic beauty queen and model. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Reykjavík, Iceland.
- She has six siblings.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- She is passionate about international travel and communication.
- Aside from Icelandic and English, she also speaks conversational Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- When she turned 17, she started traveling to Japan and South Korea. She attended a language school in Japan.
- At the age of 22, she has visited 20 countries including China, Japan and South Korea. She financed her own trips. In China, she visited the Great Wall of China and Tiananmen Square.
- In 2019, she graduated from upper secondary school.
- On August 31, 2019, she became runner-up to Miss Universe Iceland 2019 Birta Abiba Þórhallsdóttir, who was crowned at the Stapi Hall Hljómahöll in Njarðvík, Reykjanesbær, Iceland.
- During the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, she was involved with the Icelandic Red Cross and the program Tölum Saman, which teaches immigrants the Icelandic language so they can successfully enter the job markets and educational systems. She also worked with the charity Bumbuloni, which provides financial support to families with chronically ill children.
- On October 23, 2020, she was crowned Miss Universe Iceland 2020 at the Stapi Center in Reykjanesbær. She represented Glacier Lagoon.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Iceland 2020, she was pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Chinese studies at the University of Iceland in Reykjavík.
- She was 22 years old when she represented Iceland in Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 16, 2021. She was unplaced.