Mirna Naiia Marić is a Croatian beauty queen and model. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Zadar, Croatia.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- She is fluent in English and Italian.
- She loves to cook, draw and paint.
- She enjoys going to the gym and hiking.
- In 2015, she was offered a modeling contract with a major agency in Milan, Italy.
- From 2015 to 2019, she worked as a model in Milan and traveled around Europe for different fashion shows.
- She graduated from the School of Applied Arts and Design in Zadar.
- She was a recipient of a four-year scholarship to the Zagreb School of Economics and Management in Zagreb, Croatia.
- On May 13, 2020, she was crowned Miss Universe Croatia 2020 in Zagreb.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Croatia 2020, she started her own fashion label called Naiia.
- Croatian designer Matija Vuica designed the dress she wore during the Miss Universe 2020 national costume show at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 13, 2021.
- She was 22 years old when she represented Croatia in Miss Universe 2020. She was unplaced.