Yelyzaveta “Liza” Yastremska is a Ukrainian beauty queen, model, fashion designer, makeup artist and television presenter. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She worked as a waitress before she became a model.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- As a professional model, she has graced several magazines. Aside from modelling, she also enjoys designing clothes and traveling.
- The books that have influenced her life the most are “The Magic of Ronda Bern” and the books written by Francesco Petrarch and Omar Khayyam.
- She founded Elza, a fashion brand that creates women’s clothing, evening gowns and swimwear .
- She attended the Kyiv National Economic University in Kyiv, Ukraine where she earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing and human resources.
- As a beauty queen, she uses her platform to support children from orphanages and organize educational events that teach children health, meditation and other skills.
- In 2016, she competed in Miss Ukraine Universe and made it to the finals. However, she had to withdraw for personal reasons.
- On October 24, 2019, she became runner-up to Miss Ukraine Universe 2019 Anastasia Subbota.
- She was the grand prix winner of The Queen of Eurasia 2019.
- On December 7, 2020, she was appointed as Miss Universe Ukraine 2020. No beauty pageant was held due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Ukraine 2020, she studies philosophy and meditation at an academy in India.
- She was 28 years old when she represented Ukraine in Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 16, 2021. She was unplaced.