Steffi Rose Pearson Aberasturi is a beauty queen and certified scuba diver from Cebu, Philippines. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She grew up in Liloan, Cebu.
- She is of Spanish, Australian and Filipino descent.
- Her father is from Malitbog, Leyte, Philippines while her mother is from San Francisco in Mindanao, Philippines.
- She is 2 years younger than her sister Crystal Star Pearson Aberasturi-Kang.
- She was in kindergarten at the San Roque Child Development Center in Liloan when she joined her first ever beauty pageant.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- She was 16 when she started to be a devotee of Señor Sto. Niño in 2011. In the same year, she was crowned Sinulog Festival Queen 2011 while her sister Crystal Star was crowned Miss Mandaue 2011.
- She was Miss IPI 2012 and Miss Campus Femme 2012.
- She was Miss Mandaue 2013 and Miss Cebu Schools Athletic Foundation, Inc. (CESAFI) 2013 first runner-up.
- Representing Lumad Basakanon of Barangay Basak San Nicolas, Cebu City, she was crowned Reyna ng Aliwan 2014.
- She was Miss Beauché International 2015.
- In 2016, she graduated cum laude from the University of San Carlos in Cebu with a bachelor’s degree in tourism management.
- She was an English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher and a mentor at the Amore Modeling Institute in Cebu when she was crowned Binibining Cebu 2018-2019.