Ricky Christopher Willden is a white man from California, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in Oakhurst, California. (a)
- Aside from Oakhurst, he has lived in other parts of California including Chowchilla, North Fork and Coarsegold. (b) (c)
- He previously lived in Spokane, Washington, USA. (c)
- He is 6’0″ tall. His registered weight is 180 lbs. (d)
- He is a self-proclaimed member of the Proud Boys. (a)
- From 1996 to 1997, he attended Chowchilla High School. (b)
- From 1998 to 1999, he attended Deer Park High School in Deer Park, Washington. (b)
- On January 10, 2014, he was arrested for threatening crime with intent to terrorize and malicious mischief/vandalism. He was released on the same day after posting a total of $50,000 surety bond. (d)
- In December 2014, he joined Golden State Insurance Services in Oakhurst as a regional manager. (b)
- Wearing a beanie cap, a dark jacket and gloves, he went to the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C., USA on January 6, 2021. That day, Donald Trump supporters breached the building while a joint session of Congress was certifying the vote of the Electoral College and affirming Joe Biden‘s victory in the 2020 presidential election. (a)
- For his participation in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, he was charged with civil disorder; assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers; entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds; engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly conduct in a U.S. Capitol building; act of physical violence in the U.S. Capitol grounds or buildings and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a U.S. Capitol building. (a)
- On June 30, 2021, he was arrested. (a)
- He was 39 years old when he was arrested on June 30, 2021. (a)
(This is a developing story. More details are being added.)
If you have information about someone who participated in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, call 1-800-CALL-FBI. You may also submit relevant photos and videos to the FBI.
Categories: advocacy, biographical data, crimes, LISTS, North America, politics, Social Issues, United States
Tagged as: California, Oakhurst, Proud Boys, Ricky Christopher Willden, US Capitol
14. FBI Snitches on his Proud Boys buddies.
It was NOT an insurrection. Capitol Police invited them in, seen on video. Very few of the participants were violent. Nothing compared to the attack on the White House or the many buildings that were looted and burned by the BLM and Antifa crowd.
Riiight, another peaceful tourist. You live in an alternate reality.
I did not see any crimes by these people that compare to the ones that the criminals in Congress have been perpetuating on America and against our constitution.
Obviously you need your vision checked.
You need to watch the news instead of the propaganda CNN feeds you!