Amira Hidalgo is a journalist and beauty queen from Argentina. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Bella Vista, Argentina.
- In 2009, she started getting involved in social projects.
- From 2015 to 2019, she attended Pontificia Universidad Catolica Argentina in Buenos Aires, Argentina where she earned her bachelor’s degree in journalistic communication.
- From June 2017 to December 2017, she was a co-host of the political program “Libre Opinion” on TeleRed.
- In October 2017, she started working as a Cronica TV newscaster.
- On November 9, 2020, she was crowned Miss Mundo Argentina 2020 by Miss Mundo Argentina 2019 Judit Grnja during a private virtual ceremony.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Mundo Argentina 2020.
- Ninawa Daher Foundation awarded her a scholarship to pursue a master’s degree in investigative journalism at the Universidad del Salvador. She is expected to graduate in 2021.
- She will represent Argentina in Miss World 2021 at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan, Puerto Rico on December 16, 2021.
- If she wins Miss World 2021, she will be the third Miss World from Argentina following Norma Cappagli and Silvana Suarez, who were crowned in 1960 and 1978, respectively.