Céline Van Ouytsel is a beauty queen, model and law degree holder from Belgium. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Herentals, Antwerp, Belgium.
- Her nickname is Cece.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- From 2014 to 2019, she attended Universiteit Antwerpen in Antwerp where she earned her master’s degree in law.
- She was Miss Antwerp 2015 second runner-up.
- In 2016, she became Bobo’s face in Tremelo, Flemish Brabant, Flanders, Belgium.
- In 2018, she started a YouTube channel.
- On September 15, 2019, she was crowned Miss Antwerp 2020.
- On January 11, 2020, she fell on stage while competing in Miss Belgium 2020 at the Plopsaland Theater in De Panne, Belgium. She went on to win the title.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Belgium 2020.
- On March 31, 2021, she crowned Kedist Deltour as her successor. The latter will represent Belgium in Miss Universe 2021.
- Since Miss World 2020 was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, she will represent Belgium in Miss World 2021 at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan, Puerto Rico on December 16, 2021.
- If she wins Miss World 2021, she will be the first ever Miss World from Belgium.
Categories: beauty pageants, Belgium, biographical data, Entertainment, Europe, Guadeloupe, LISTS
Leave a Reply