Tamara Jemuovic is a Canadian beauty queen, model and real estate broker of Serbian descent. She is 5’9″ tall and is fluent in English, Bosnian, Croatian, French, Serbian and Spanish.
Jemuovic has two rescue dogs. One was adopted from Hawaii, United States while the other was adopted from Costa Rica.
Born and raised in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Jemuovic visited 30 countries before she turned 26. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was Miss Teen Greater Ontario Area 2008 and Miss Serbian Southern Ontario 2008.
- She was Miss Teen Canada 2009 first runner-up and Miss Young Canada 2009.
- She was Miss Young International 2010.
- From 2011 to 2014, she attended the University of Toronto where she earned her honours degree in equity and diversity studies, women and gender studies and environmental science. From March 2011 to September 2014, she worked as a communication and events manager for Kultura Restaurant and Lounge in Toronto. From May 2011 to August 2012, she worked as a GUESS?, Inc. assistant manager in Toronto.
- On May 9, 2013, she competed in Miss World Canada 2013 at River Rock Show Theatre in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada. She was runner-up to Camille Munro.
- In 2014, she won Canada’s Perfect Miss. From 2014 to 2016, she attended the University of Hawaii at Manoa in Honolulu, Hawaii where she obtained her post-graduate diploma in nonprofit, public and organizational management. From September 2014 to September 2018, she worked as a business development manager for Venao Swimwear in Toronto.
- In 2015, she sued Miss World Canada Pageant Inc. and pageant organizer Ike Lalji in the provincial court of Richmond for $25,000 in lost prizes and damages.
- She was Miss Earth Canada 2016. She was unplaced in Miss Earth 2016 in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines on October 29, 2016. From November 2016 to October 2017, she worked in retail banking in TD in Toronto.
- From 2017 to 2018, she went to the Ontario Real Estate College where she obtained her real estate license.
- She was Miss Globe Canada 2019.
- In February 2019, she joined the Royal LePage Signature Realty in Toronto as a licensed real estate salesperson. In February 2021, she started working as a real estate broker.
- On October 24, 2020, she was runner-up to Miss Universe 2020 Nova Stevens, which made her Canada’s Miss International 2021 representative. She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss International Canada 2021.
- If she wins Miss International 2021 in Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan in November 2021, she will be the first ever Miss International from Canada.