Emma Tepaeru Kainuku-Walsh is a beauty queen and entrepreneur from Cook Islands. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is of Cook Islands, Samoan, Swedish and New Zealand descent.
- She was born in Aitutaki, Cook Islands.
- She grew up in Auckland, New Zealand.
- She has one older brother and two younger sisters.
- She owns the food outlet Nuku Kai.
- She is one of the volunteers of the not-for-profit charity Te Ipukarea Society. She does environmental education, guides cross-island walks and helps in the Takitumu Conservation Area.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- In 2016, she return to Cook Islands.
- On October 27, 2019, she competed in Miss Cook Islands 2019. She was runner-up to Tajiya Sahay.
- As Miss Cook Islands 2019 first runner-up, she was supposed to represent Cook Islands in Miss International 2020.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss International Cook Islands 2020.
- Since Miss International 2020 was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, she will represent Cook Islands at Miss International 2021 in Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan in November 2021.
- If she wins Miss International 2021, she will be the first Miss International from Cook Islands.