Karolina Kopincova is a beauty queen and model from the Czech Republic. Here are 13 more things about him:
- She hails from Vrbno pod Pradedem, Czech Republic.
- She attends Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic where she studies environmental studies, media communication and media.
- She is 6’0″ tall.
- In 2015, she started modelling professionally while studying at a high school in Ostrava, Czech Republic.
- In 2017, she and Radovan Surý started dating. He is 12 years older than her.
- In 2019, while she was celebrating her birthday, she had an accident that left her with a gap between her front teeth.
- She underwent rhinoplasty before competing in Miss World Czech Republic 2020.
- On July 23, 2020, she was crowned Miss World Czech Republic 2020 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss World Czech Republic 2020.
- She is the first Miss World Czech Republic titleholder to have her own charity fund, which focuses primarily on children who are about to leave the orphanage.
- In April 2021, she underwent breast augmentation.
- Since Miss World 2020 was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, she will represent Czech Republic in Miss World 2021 at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan, Puerto Rico on December 16, 2021.
- If she wins Miss World 2021, she will be the second Miss World from the Czech Republic following Taťána Kuchařová, who was crowned in 2006.