Mahyla Roth Benavides is a beauty queen and model from Costa Rica. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Cahuita, Costa Rica.
- She is of Costa Rican and Swiss descent.
- She attends the University of California, Riverside in Riverside, California, United States where she studies sociology.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- On October 6, 2019, she was crowned the Miss International Costa Rica 2020 at the events center of Colegio Humboldt in Rohrmoser, San José, Costa Rica and won the Miss International Costa Rica 2020 title.
- She was 21 years old when she won the Miss International Costa Rica 2020 title.
- On October 15, 2020, she took to Instagram to share photos of herself in Bregenz, Austria.
- On June 20, 2021, she took to Instagram to share a photo of herself at Schloss Seeburg, a restaurant in Kreuzlingen, Thurgau, Switzerland.
- Since Miss International 2020 was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, she will represent Costa Rica at Miss International 2021 in Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan in November 2021.
- If she wins Miss International 2021, she will be the third Miss International from Costa Rica following Lorna Marlene Chavez Mata and Gidget Sandoval Herrera, who were crowned in 1980 and 1983, respectively.