María Alejandra Salazar Rojas is a beauty queen and model from Colombia. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Neiva, Huila, Colombia.
- She is fluent in Spanish and English.
- After studying English at the Universidad Surcolombiana in Neiva, she enrolled in the Corporación Universitaria Minuto de Dios in Bogota, Colombia to pursue a bachelor’s degree in social communication and journalism.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- In July 2019, she represented Garzón in Señorita Huila 2019 and won the title.
- On November 11, 2019, she competed in Señorita Colombia 2020. She was crowned Virreina Nacional de la Belleza 2020, or runner-up to Señorita Colombia 2020 María Fernanda Aristizábal Urrea.
- As Virreina Nacional de la Belleza 2020, she was supposed to represent Colombia in Miss International 2020, which was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss International Colombia 2020.
- She will represent Colombia in Miss International 2021 in Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan in November 2021.
- If she wins Miss International 2021, she will be the fourth Miss International from Colombia following Stella Marquez, Paulina Galvez and Jeymmy Vargas, who were crowned in 1960, 1999 and 2004, respectively.