Laura Pastor is a beauty queen and dancer from Canada. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- As a competitive Irish dancer, she has won Canadian and North American Championships.
- From 2014 to 2018, she attended Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo, Ontario where she earned her bachelor’s degree in kinesiology and physical education. She placed on the Dean’s List each year.
- From May 2017 to August 2017, she worked as a human resource information systems (HRIS) analyst for DB Schenker in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- From April 2018 to August 2018, she worked as a summer sales representative for Onward Manufacturing- Broil King in Waterloo.
- From August 2018 to February 2020, she worked as a business development representative for Altus Assessments in Toronto.
- In February 2020, she became an Altus Assessments senior business development representative in Toronto. In the same month, she was crowned Miss Toronto World 2020.
- On November 7, 2020, she competed in Miss World Canada 2020 and finished fourth princess. As Miss World Canada 2020 fourth princess, she will represent Canada in Miss Earth 2021.
- In March 2021, she became an Altus Assessments customer success manager in Toronto.
- She was 24 years old when she was named Miss Earth Canada 2021. If she wins Miss Earth 2021, she will be the second Miss Earth from Canada following Jessica Trisko, who was crowned in 2007.