Macarena Gutierrez Radich is a beauty queen, businesswoman and costume designer from Chile. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Ñuñoa, Santiago, Chile.
- She previously lived in Punta Arenas, Chile.
- As a businesswoman, she sells natural aesthetic products.
- She attended Colegio Pierre Faure in Punta Arenas.
- As a beauty queen, she trained with Catwalk Pagonia, an academy that trains beauty pageant candidates.
- She is 5’6″ tall.
- On November 29, 2017, she visited Hacienda Santa Martina in Santiago.
- On January 25, 2018, she visited the Magallanes Region in Punta Arenas.
- On January 30, 2019, she visited Club Marina Golf Rapel in Las Cabras, Chile.
- She was Miss Mundo Gran Santiago 2019. On September 8, 2019, she represented Santiago at Miss Mundo Chile 2019. She was unplaced.
- On June 5, 2021, she represented Ñuñoa at Miss International Chile 2021. Catalina Huenulao was crowned Miss International Chile 2021 while she was crowned Miss Supranational Chile 2021 and won the Miss Photogenic award.
- She was 26 years old and a sports nutrition student when she was crowned Miss Supranational Chile 2021.
- If she wins Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Małopolska, Poland on August 21, 2021, she will be the first Miss Supranational from Chile.