Nicole Carroll Wess is a pharmacy intern and beauty queen from Ohio, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio. She previously lived in West Chester, Ohio.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- In 2016, she graduated from Lakota West High School in Beckett Ridge, West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio.
- On August 21, 2016, she enrolled at the University of Cincinnati to pursue a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy.
- In 2017, she modelled in bridal shows. In December 2017, she spent her Christmas vacation in Clearwater Beach, Pinellas County, Florida, USA.
- In September 2018, she started working for NV Models and Talent in Cincinnati as a runway coach.
- In June 2019, she visited Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- In August 2019, she was in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- On January 20, 2020, she joined St. Vincent De Paul Society as a pharmacy intern.
- Amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in 2021, she helped staff the University of Cincinnati Health vaccine clinic at the Hoxworth Blood Center in Cincinnati,
- On July 10, 2021, she was crowned Miss Ohio USA 2021 at the Matthews Auditorium in Sharonville, Hamilton County.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss Ohio USA 2021. If she wins Miss USA 2021 on November 29, 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theater of River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA, she will be the third Miss Ohio USA to win the title following Sue Downey and Kim Seelbrede, who were crowned in 1965 and 1981, respectively. If she wins Miss Universe, she will be the first Miss Ohio USA to win the title.
- She is expected to earn her doctorate degree in pharmacy from the University of Cincinnati in 2023.