Samantha Alexandra Panlilio is a beauty queen born in Cavite, Philippines. Her paternal aunt Maria Myrna Sese Panlilio became the first ever Binibining Pilipinas-Universe titleholder in 1964.
Samantha is 5’5″ tall. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From January 2009 to March 2013, she led a team of Habitat for Humanity International volunteers to address the issues of poverty by helping rebuild houses and communities in China, Indonesia and the Philippines.
- From March 2012 to December 2016, she was a digital marketing intern at Fridays Boracay in Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- In 2013, she earned her international baccalaureate (IB) diploma.
- From 2013 to 2018, she attended the University of California Irvine (UCI) in Irvine, California, United States where she earned her bachelor’s degree in information management.
- From August 2016 to January 2017, she was a brand ambassador of KIND in Orange County, California.
- From August 2017 to January 2018, she was an undergraduate research assistant at the UCI’s Paul Merage School of Business.
- From June 2018 to November 2018, she worked for OLN Inc in Los Angeles, California as an account manager.
- From December 2018 to June 2019, she was an Adtaxi business development representative in Los Angeles.
- In July 2019, she joined Boulevard Holdings Inc. in the Philippines as a senior consultant in the office of the chairman and chief executive officer.
- In January 2020, she was featured in the “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” segment “Ellen’s Game of Games.”
- On July 11, 2021, she represented Cavite at Bb. Pilipinas 2021 in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She won the Miss Grand Philippines 2021 title.
- She was 25 years old when she was crowned Miss Grand Philippines 2021.
- If she wins Miss Grand International 2021, she will be the Thailand-based international beauty pageant’s first ever titleholder from the Philippines.