Annerie Maré is a beauty queen from Namibia. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Kamanjab, Kunene, Namibia.
- She loves traveling and horseback riding.
- She is interested in being actively involved in developments in the tourism, agriculture and entrepreneurship.
- In 2012, she participated in the Eagles’ Wings Girls and Horses program in the United States.
- In April 2015, she launched Eagles’ Wings Africa.
- In 2019, she visited different places in the U.S. particularly in Washington, D.C., New York and West Virginia.
- On June 5, 2021, she competed at Miss Namibia 2021 in Windhoek, Namibia. She won the Miss Fitness award and became runner-up to Chelsi Tashaleen Shikongo.
- She was 26 years old and was pursuing her bachelor’s degree in counseling when she became Miss Namibia 2021 first runner-up.
- On June 22, 2021, she joined the new coronavirus (COVID-19) awareness campaign in Gobasis, Omaheke, Namibia.
- On June 29, 2021, she went to Tsumeb, Oshikoto, Namibia. On June 30, 2021, she met with Tsumeb mayor Matheus Hangula and they visited the Martin Shailemo Old Age Home in Tsumeb.
- On July 10, 2021, she was welcomed in Kamanjab with a parade prepared by the Kamanjab Village Council. It was the first time her hometown welcomed a Miss Namibia first runner-up back home.
- On July 12, 2021, the Miss Namibia Organisation announced that she will represent Namibia at at Miss World 2021 the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan, Puerto Rico on December 16, 2021. If she wins, she will be the international beauty pageant’s first titleholder from Namibia.
- She is the 20th woman to represent Namibia at Miss World.