Edward Cagney Mathews is a white man from New Jersey, United States. Here are 13 more things
- He lives in Mount Laurel, Burlington County, New Jersey.
- Aside from Mount Laurel, he has lived in other parts of New Jersey including Pitman, Tuckerton and Maple Shade.
- He has lived in different parts of Arizona, USA including Surprise, Fountain Hills, Tempe and Chandler.
- He previously lived in San Antonio, Texas, USA.
- He used to work as a designer for Nuss Construction Company, which is based in Marlton, New Jersey. He has not worked for the company since 2016.
- In 2017, he started harassing his neighbors in Mount Laurel, according to the neighbors.
- On August 31, 2020, a neighbor accused him of targeting them with racial harassment discrimination and asked advice from lawyers on AVVO.
- On July 2, 2021, a female neighbor called police and accused him of continuously harassing her in Mount Laurel. He was charged with harassment and bias intimidation. A Superior Court judge refused a prosecutor’s request that he be held on a warrant and allowed him to be released on a summons.
- On July 5, 2021, he was arrested again at his Mount Laurel home. Burlington County prosecutor Scott Coffina announced that additional charges of bias intimidation and assault were filed against him.
- He was 45 years old when he was arrested on July 5, 2021.
- On July 6, 2021, he was booked into the Burlington County Jail in Mount Holly, Burlington County.
- On July 14, 2021, he made his initial appearance before Superior Court Judge Terrence Cook. Represented by Anthony Rizzo, he was charged with 14 counts, including harassment, stalking and weapons counts.
- He is expected to go back in court in August 2021.
(This is a developing story. More details are being added.)