Dustin Stoltzfus is a professional mixed martial artist from Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States. He is 5’11” tall and he competes in the middleweight division.
Born in Pennsylvania, Stoltzfus is fluent in English and German. He lives in Gemersheim, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
Stoltzfus is signed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Here are 13 more things about him:
- From 2010 to 2014, he attended Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, USA where he earned his bachelor’s degree in foreign languages and literature majoring in German and minoring in economics.
- In 2012, he completed an intensive French summer language program at the Institut Universitaire de Technologie in Vesoul, France.
- From 2014 to 2018, he attended Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz in Mainz, Germany where he earned his master’s degree in translation. He studied German and English translation with a focus on economics translations.
- When he made his professional MMA debut at “We Love MMA 10” in Germany on November 8, 2014, he defeated Kyril Kolomcec of Germany via split decision. On December 20, 2014, he defeated Rasul Alautdinov of Germany via unanimous decision at “We Love MMA 11” in Germany.
- In 2015, he joined Fight Fever and Frankers Fight Team in Germany as a martial arts and fitness coach. He defeated Abu Dzamaldaev of Germany via unanimous decision at “Age of Cage 4” on January 30, 2015, lost via unanimous decision to Christian Skorzik of Germany at “Fair Fighting Championship 3” in Germany on March 28, 2015, defeated Arda Adas of Germany at “We Love MMA 15” in Germany due to disqualification and submitted Eugen Weber of Germany at “We Love MMA 17” in Germany on November 28, 2015.
- On November 26, 2016, he defeated David Moscatelli of Switzerland via unanimous decision at “We Love MMA 26” in Switzerland.
- In 2017, he worked for Wordflow Translation and Software Localization in Heidelberg, Germany as a translation intern. In the same year, he started working as a freelance translator providing German to English translation, proofreading and transcription services for both national and global organizations in Mannheim, Germany. He submitted Mario Wittman of Germany at “We Love MMA 30” in Germany on April 22, 2017 and defeated Selim Agaev of Germany via unanimous decision at “Fair Fighting Championship 7” in Germany on October 7, 2017.
- He submitted Roman Kapranov of Germany at “We Love MMA 39” in Germany on December 8, 2018 and Filip Zadruzynski of Poland at “We Love MMA 44” in Germany on December 8, 2018.
- He knocked out Jonas Billstein of Germany at “German MMA Championship 20” in Germany on June 29, 2019 and submitted Nihad Nasufovic of Montenegro at “German MMA Championship 23” in Germany on November 9, 2019.
- Amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in 2020, he opened his own small training facility in Gemersheim.
- On August 11, 2020, he knocked out Joseph Pyfer of the U.S. at “Dana White’s Contender Series 2020” Week 2 in the U.S.
- On November 21, 2020, which was six days after his 29th birthday, he made his UFC debut at “UFC 255” in the U.S. He lost via unanimous decision to Kyle Daukaus of the U.S.
- On July 17, 2021, he was submitted by Rodolfo Vieira of Brazil at “UFC Vegas 31” in the US. on July 17, 2021.