Raffael Fiedler is a fashion model and beauty king from Malta. Here are 13 more things than him:
- He aspires to be an entrepreneur and philanthropist.
- He is 6’3″ tall.
- From 2009 to 2013, he attended MCAST Institute of Business Management and Commerce in Paola, Malta where he earned his bachelor’s degree in business enterprise.
- On May 22, 2012, he visited Zvolen, Banská Bystrica, Slovakia. He visited the place again on July 18, 2012.
- From February 2015 to February 2017, he was a senior EU funding advisor at Nexia BT in San Gwann, Malta.
- From 2016 to 2017, he attended the University of Malta in Msida, Malta where he earned his master’s degree in knowledge-based entrepreneurship.
- From March 2017 to October 2019, he worked for RSM MT in Zebbug, Malta as a senior EU funding advisor.
- On July 7, 2017, he attended the Rock Werchter in Werchter, Belgium.
- In January 2019, he co-founded Kronos Jobs, which is based in Malta.
- From January 2019 to October 2019, he was an EU funding advisor and supervisor at RSM MT.
- From October 2019 to March 2020, he was SiGMA‘s World’s iGaming Festival business strategist in Malta.
- On July 17, 2021, he was crowned Mister Supranational Malta 2021.
- On August 22, 2021, he will represent Malta at Mister Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sacz, Malopolska, Poland. If he wins, he will be the Poland-based international male beauty pageant’s first titleholder from Malta.