Steffi Rose Pearson Aberasturi is a beauty queen and certified scuba diver from Cebu, Philippines. Her father is from Malitbog, Leyte, Philippines while her mother is from San Francisco in Mindanao, Philippines.
Steffi is of Spanish, Australian and Filipino descent. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She grew up in Liloan, Cebu. She was in kindergarten at the San Roque Child Development Center in Liloan when she joined her first ever beauty pageant.
- She is 2 years younger than her sister Crystal Star Pearson Aberasturi-Kang.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- She was 16 when she started to be a devotee of Señor Sto. Niño in 2011. In the same year, she was crowned Sinulog Festival Queen 2011 while her sister Crystal Star was crowned Miss Mandaue 2011.
- She was Miss IPI 2012 and Miss Campus Femme 2012.
- In 2013, she and Karl Vincent Arcenas started dating.
- She was Miss Mandaue 2013 and Miss Cebu Schools Athletic Foundation, Inc. (CESAFI) 2013 first runner-up.
- Representing Lumad Basakanon of Barangay Basak San Nicolas, Cebu City, she was crowned Reyna ng Aliwan 2014.
- She was one of the pit stop greeters featured in “The Amazing Race Philippines” Season 2 episode 6, which aired on November 15, 2014 on TV5.
- She was Miss Beauché International 2015.
- In 2016, she graduated cum laude from the University of San Carlos in Cebu with a bachelor’s degree in tourism management.
- She was an English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher and a mentor at the Amore Modeling Institute in Cebu when she was crowned Binibining Cebu 2018-2019.
- On July 19, 2021, it was confirmed that she is one of the 100 Miss Universe Philippines 2021 candidates.