Nathalie Yasmin Mogbelzada is a beauty queen from the Netherlands. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- She is fluent in Dutch, Slovak and English. She speaks a little bit of Chinese, French and German.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in creative business from Hogeschool van Amsterdam in Amsterdam.
- She is 5’8″ tall.
- She was Miss Teen of Noord-Holland 2015.
- On November 9, 2015, she represented the Netherlands at Miss Tourism Queen International 2015 in China.
- In 2016, she studied Chinese in China, which was one of her prizes as Miss Tourism Queen International 2015.
- In September 2017, she went back from China to the Netherlands.
- On November 14, 2017, she represented the Netherlands at Miss International 2017 in Tokyo, Japan. She was unplaced.
- On April 14, 2019, she was crowned Miss Supranational Netherlands 2019.
- On December 6, 2019, she represented the Netherlands at Miss Supranational 2019 in Katowice, Poland. She won the Miss Elegance and Best Influencer awards and finished in the Top 25.
- She was 24 years old when she was crowned Miss Grand Netherlands 2021 on July 17, 2021. While reigning as Miss Grand Netherlands 2021, she was working as a waitress, bartender and manager in her parents’ Greek restaurant.
- She will represent the Netherlands at Miss Grand International 2021. If she wins, she will be the Thailand-based international beauty pageant’s first titleholder from the Netherlands.