A’Niyah Birdsong is a healthcare provider marketer and beauty queen from Indiana, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Anderson, Indiana.
- From July 2011 to September 2017, she worked as a sales associate for Finish Line in Noblesville, Indiana.
- From 2013 to 2017, she attended Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana where she earned her bachelor’s degree in biology. In February 2017, she was crowned Miss Indiana University 2017.
- From 2016 to 2017, she went to Indiana University and obtained her certificate in business of life sciences.
- From January 2016 and January 2017, she worked as a leasing consultant for The Scion Group in Bloomington.
- From January 2017 to May 2017, she was a Black Women in Technology assistant intern at the Indiana University’s Center of Excellence for Women in Technology.
- From September 2017 to March 2018, she worked as a personal loan specialist for OneMain Financial in Anderson.
- In March 2018, she joined the Eli Lilly and Company in Terre Haute, Indiana as a pharmaceutical sales representative. She was later promoted to a healthcare provider marketer.
- In February 2019, she was crowned Miss Kiwanis Balloon Festival 2019.
- On November 24, 2019, she competed at Miss Indiana USA 2020 at the Grand Wayne Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She was second runner-up, losing to titleholder Alexis Lete and first runner-up Samantha Toney.
- On July 26, 2021, she represented Anderson at Miss Indiana USA 2021 at The Paramount Theater in Anderson. Lete crowned her as the winner while Toney was her runner-up.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Indiana USA 2021.
- On November 29, 2021, she will represent Indiana at Miss USA 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theater of River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. If she wins, she will be the first ever Miss Indiana USA to represent the U.S. at Miss Universe.