Bianca Bezuidenhout is a dance instructor and businesswoman from Strand, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa. Her father Martin Bezuidenhout is a chemical engineer while her mother Sharon Bezuidenhout, who studied microbiology, is a self-employed consultant.
For Bianca, her single biggest achievement was when she became the leader of her own home cell in Strand. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is a Christian.
- She speaks English, Afrikaans, Spanish and German.
- She loves to sing, dance, cook, read and write.
- She owns a swimwear company called She Succeeds.
- When she was in high school, she was in a physical abusive relationship which had a significant effect on her self-worth, identity and overall mental health.
- From 2011 to 2017, she attended C & N Sekondêre Meisieskool Oranje in Bloemfontein, South Africa.
- She was Miss Hollywood Top Model South Africa 2014.
- She was Miss Roxy 2015, Miss Lizzy Diaz 2015 and Miss Billabong 2015.
- She won the World Beauty Fitness and Fashion (WBFF) Commercial Model 2017 competition.
- From 2017 to 2020, she attended AAA School of Advertising in Sandton, South Africa where she earned her bachelor’s degree in marketing communications.
- On May 30, 2021, she and University of the Free State alum Henry Enslin started dating.
- On July 6, 2021, she was included in the list of Top 30 candidates of Miss South Africa 2021. In October 2021, three winners will be crowned and will represent South Africa at Miss Universe 2021, Miss World 2022 and Miss Supranational 2022.
- She was 22 years old and was completing her honours degree in media studies at the University of South Africa in Pretoria, South Africa when she competed at Miss South Africa 2021.