Philip Rowe is a professional mixed martial artist from Queens, New York City, New York, United States whose fight name is The Fresh Prince. He is a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Before Rowe started fighting professionally, he worked as a well logging engineer. He attended Daytona State College in Daytona Beach, Florida, USA.
Rowe is 6’3″ tall and he competes in the welterweight division. Here are 13 more things about him:
- In 2011, he started training for fighting.
- As an amateur MMA fighter, he competed in Breakthrough MMA, the US Freedom Fighter Championship (USFFC) and Combat Night between March 2012 and July 2013.
- When he made his professional MMA debut on October 11, 2014 at “Rage in the Cage 174” in Phoenix, Arizona, USA, he was knocked out by Roberto Young of Glendale, Arizona.
- On April 25, 2015, he lost via unanimous decision to Justin Lesko of Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA at “Xtreme Caged Combat 20” in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- On October 29, 2015, he earned his first professional MMA win by submitting Jeremy Bethea at “House of Fame 4” in Jacksonville, Florida.
- After going on hiatus in 2016, he fought again on February 17, 2017 at “PA Cage Fight 27” in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania where he knocked out Ian Brofsky of Mulford, Pennsylvania.
- On November 11, 2017, he submitted Josh Zuckerman of Delray Beach, Florida at “V3 Fights 64” in Tampa, Florida.
- On April 28, 2018, he knocked out Cole Milani of Klamath, Falls, Oregon, USA at “CageSport 50” in Tacoma, Washington, USA.
- On June 16, 2018, he submitted Andrew Hellner of Michigan, USA at “Battleground MMA” in Largo, Florida.
- On March 6, 2019, he submitted Matt McKeon of Valparaiso, Florida at “Square Ring Promotions Island Fights 53” in Walton Beach, Florida.
- On August 20, 2019, he knocked out Leon Shahbazyan of Glendale, California, USA at “Dana White’s Contender Series” Season 3 episode 9 in Enterprise, Las Vegas Valley, Clark County, Nevada, USA.
- After going on hiatus in 2020 amid the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, he fought against on February 13, 2021 at “UFC 258” in Enterprise where he lost via unanimous decision to Gabriel Green of Downey, California. It was his Ultimate Fighting Championship debut.
- On July 31, 2021, he earned his first UFC win by knocking out Orion Cosce of Arcata, California at “UFC on ESPN 28” in Enterprise.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply