Evalena M. Flores is a resident of Illinois, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Chicago, Illinois. She previously lived in Dyer, Indiana, USA. (a) (b)
- Her name is also spelled Evaleena Flores. She goes by Marsia Outofthebox Braidy on Facebook. (b) (c)
- She and Quincy Sibby had a son named Aunray Emonte Flores, who was born in 1995. Sibby died on August 20, 1999. Aunray died on March 3, 2018. (c) (d)
- In 1999, she gave birth to Eric Morgan. (e)
- In 2000, she gave birth to Emonte M. Morgan, who is also known as Monty Morgan and Monte Morgan. (e)
- On October 31, 2014, Chicago Police Department officers arrested her on 100th Street in Chicago for failing to appear in court as directed. She was booked into the Cook County Jail in Chicago. (f)
- On November 1, 2014, she was released from the Cook County Jail. (f)
- On September 13, 2019, Chicago Police Department officers arrested her on North Cleveland Avenue in Chicago for failing to appear in court as directed. She was booked into the Cook County Department of Corrections (CCDOC) in Chicago and was released on September 15, 2019. (g)
- She was 39 years old when she was arrested on September 13, 2019. (g)
- On July 29, 2021, she wrote on Facebook, “Some of these trifling females out here need to get some sense how u chasing behind a tired butt fool that don’t even want you and you don’t even got your kids smh get a dam clue what’s important is slipping away and trust once they get a certain age it’s over you better wise up.” (b)
- On August 7, 2021, her sons Eric and Emonte were arrested. Emonte was accused of fatally shooting Chicago Police Department officer Ella French. (e)
- At around 10:00 a.m. on August 10, 2021, she caused a disturbance when she was refused access to Emonte at the Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, Illinois where he was hospitalized while in police custody. She documented the encounter through Facebook Live. She was charged with battery, resisting a peace officer and criminal trespassing. (a) (b)
- On September 15, 2021, she will appear in court at the Bridgeview Courthouse in Bridgeview, Illinois. (e)
- a. WGN TV
- b. Evalena M. Flores
- c. Sadowski Funeral Home
- d. Social Security Death Index
- e. Chicago Tribune
- f. Public Police Record
- g. US Bondsmen HQ
Categories: biographical data, crimes, LISTS, North America, Social Issues, United States
The rotten apples don’t fall far from the tree – lovely family…
Argument against “evolution”
This cycle of violence in these communities will never change, as long as people like this continue to breed and produce offspring with the same lack of morals, values or respect for life or the rule of law. All of the police, and violence advocates and religious leaders in the world cannot stop this until the root causes are addressed, and that does NOT only include poverty, but the lack of any kind of family structure that instills these values in their children.
I wonder how many children Eric and Emonte have fathered? Wastes of life perpetuating the cycle. I think this whole country/society is in very deep trouble!
Why does a 21 year old think it’s ok to tattoo his face? Why on earth is there a gun in the car? How does a traffic stop go from zero to murder? How did their older brother die? Where is the two boys father in all this? Where is this woman’s husband? Where are her family members? Why is she showing out at the hospital? Why is she live-streaming her childish behavior? It’s a deep dark hole we are in as a society and it makes me very sad to see what is becoming of families everywhere. The senior officer giving the press conference isn’t very convincing as a police officer who I’d trust with my life, pointing fingers without releasing body cameras . The mother doesn’t seem very convincing either as a woman who I’d trust with access to my bank account let alone my kids. This story makes me want to hold my boys close and follow musk or one of those other billionaires to the moon . God be with the families who are in pain. God be with us all.
These kids are growing like weeds. Unwanted, unregulated, un-tended to
She’s not bad looking for a hoodrat
Tony stated. “cannot stop this until the root causes are addressed, and that does NOT only include poverty, but the lack of any kind of family structure that instills these values in their children.”
Doug Brown stated. “Wastes of life perpetuating the cycle. I think this whole country/society is in very deep trouble!”
Adu stated. “The mother doesn’t seem very convincing either as a woman who I’d trust with access to my bank account let alone my kids. This story makes me want to hold my boys close and follow musk or one of those other billionaires to the moon . God be with the families who are in pain. God be with us all.”
All stated in Aug, 2021 Regarding the shooting of Officer Ella French in Chicago. The common denominator is the LACKING of personal responsibility and involvement in and by family structures and good positive involvement and support and resources and activities for positive good social norming and opportunities for our youth and all of our citizens. Just like these citizens are saying it, others are thinking the same thing. So why are the rest, especially the ones that can prioritize the resources, not demanding that the basic involvement and resources that was just stated get implemented ? If our grandparents, “the greatest generation,” did it for us, why are we not doing it for the next generation ? Is anybody listening or passing it along ? Like the saying it’s not just bad, the bad things bad people do, but the really shocking and bad thing is SILENCE of all the good people. Now hopefully we can all do our part especially the ones that are supposed to be doing it already.
The mother could not stand for her two sons having more publicity than she was getting. She wanted to be on YouTube and the news. Nothing more nothing less!