Aina Qureishi is a multilingual model and beauty queen from Rawalpindi, Pakistan. She is fluent in Urdu, Punjabi, Chinese, German and English and she speaks basic Turkish.
Qureishi studied Mandarin Chinese at the National University of Modern Languages (NUML) in Islamabad, Pakistan and at Shandong University in Jinan, China. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2009 to 2012, she went to Beaconhouse Tipu Sultan Campus – Senior Girls in Westridge, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan.
- From 2010 to 2012, she went to the NUML.
- In 2011, she attended Shandong University.
- From 2012 to 2013, she went to Beaconhouse Educational Complex in Islamabad.
- From 2014 to 2017, she attended Roots International Schools Westridge in Rawalpindi.
- In 2015, she attended Nordsee-Internat in Sankt Peter-Ording, Germany. On October 12, 2015, she was in Hamburg, Germany.
- From 2016 to 2017, she worked at Nifty Sphere in Islamabad.
- In 2017, she was an IRK Films intern in Islamabad. On November 2, 2017, she was featured as a model during the launch of Keune Hair Cosmetics in Islamabad.
- From 2018 to 2019, she went to Guilin University of Elecronic Technology in Guilin, Guangxi, China.
- In 2019, she enrolled in Orta Dogu Teknik Universitesi in Ankara, Turkey.
- On June 3, 2021, she was appointed as Miss Pakistan World 2021, making her Pakistan’s Miss Earth 2021 candidate. She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Pakistan 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Earth Pakistan 2021, she was pursuing her bachelor’s degree in education on a short-term school exchange program at the Università degli studi di Pavia in Pavia, Italy while still enrolled at Orta Dogu Teknik Universitesi.
- On August 4, 2021, she was in Milan, Italy. As Miss Pakistan World 2021, she was supposed to represent Pakistan at Miss Earth 2021 in November 2021 but she withdrew.