Anji Al Saleh is a model and beauty queen from Syria. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Tartus, Syria.
- She is originally from Homs, Syria.
- She went to Al Baath University in Homs.
- In 2019, she started modeling professionally.
- On June 24, 2019, she was at the Al Rimal Al Zahabiya in Tartus.
- On April 5, 2020, she was at the Afamia Hotel Resort Latakia in Latakia, Al Ladhiqiyah, Syria.
- On November 14, 2020, she was at the Porto Tartous Spa and Resort in Tartus.
- On December 8, 2020, she was at the La Mira Hotel and Resort in Latakia.
- On February 23, 2021, she was in Al-Qadmus, Baniyas, Tartus.
- In April 2021, she was appointed as Miss Earth Syria 2021.
- She was 23 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Syria 2021.
- On June 14, 2021, she was in Irbil, Iraq.
- In December 2021, she will represent Syria at Miss Earth 2021. If she wins, she will be the Philippines-based international beauty pageant’s first titleholder from Syria.