Marisa Paige Butler is a model, singer and beauty queen from Maine, United States. Her parents Walter Butler and Debra Butler are industrialists.
Butler enjoys singing, hiking, fishing and boating. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born and raised in Standish, Maine.
- In 2011, she represented Bonny Eagle at Miss Maine Teen USA 2012. She was runner-up to Molly Fitzpatrick.
- She was Miss Maine 2012 fourth runner-up.
- She was runner-up to Miss Maine 2013 Kristin Korda.
- She was runner-up to Miss Maine 2014 Audrey Thames.
- Representing Standish, she was crowned Miss Maine USA 2016 in December 2015.
- In 2016, she earned bachelor’s degree in economics with a minor in business from Stonehill College in Easton, Massachusetts, USA. She played soccer and lacrosse and led the cheerleading team while attending the school
- On June 5, 2016, she represented Maine at Miss USA 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. She was unplaced.
- She was Miss San Diego 2018. She represented San Diego at Miss California 2018 and finished in the Top 15.
- On September 19, 2018, she was crowned Miss World America 2018.
- On December 8, 2018, she represented the U.S. at Miss World 2018 in Sanya, China. She finished in the Top 30.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth USA 2021 in January 2021.
- In December 2021, she will represent the U.S. at Miss Earth 2021. If she wins, she will be the Philippines-based international beauty pageant’s second titleholder from the U.S. following Lindsey Coffey’s win in 2020.