Stessy Roche is a model, curl analyst and beauty queen from Le Gosier, Guadeloupe. She speaks French and English.
Roche is 5’10” tall. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In 2011, she worked for April in Guadeloupe as a hostess.
- In 2012, she was an intern at Pharmacie Deblaciat in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe.
- In 2013, she graduated from College Edmond Bambuck in Le Gosier.
- In 2014, she worked for Imedias Caraibes in Guadeloupe as a distribution specialist.
- In 2016, she graduated from Lycee Jardin d’Essai in Les Abymes.
- In 2017, she attended the Universite du Quebec a Montreal in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. From May 2017 to July 2017, she worked for ALDO Group in Montreal as a cashier. On August 4, 2017, she was at the Jacques Cartier Bridge in Montreal.
- From 2017 to August 2018, she worked for Maven Management in Montreal as a fashion model.
- From July 2018 to August 2018, she worked for Optimum in Guadeloupe as a hostess. On August 22, 2018, she was in Vieux-Fort, Basse-Terre Island, Guadeloupe.
- From November 2018 to January 2019, she was a Kuvera LLC distributor in Montreal.
- From June 2019 to August 2019, she was a Metro Inc. production clerk. In August 2019, she started working for InHAIRitance in Montreal as a curl analyst.
- On June 29, 2020, she visited Morne Mazeau in Guadeloupe.
- On August 2, 2021, she was at the La Créole Beach Hôtel and Spa in Le Gosier.
- She was 22 years old when she was appointed as Miss Earth Guadeloupe 2021 in August 2021. If she wins Miss Earth 2021 in December 2021, she will be the Philippines-based international beauty pageant’s first titleholder from Guadeloupe.