Zinsonni Thalia is a beauty queen from Burkina Faso. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
- She speaks French and English.
- On March 30, 2014, she was in La Ville-du-Bois in Paris, France.
- On April 7, 2014, she was at Chez Moi À Ouagadougou in Paris.
- On March 28, 2016, she was in Ouaga 2000 in Ouagadougou.
- On June 2, 2020, she took to Instagram to support the Black Lives Matter movement.
- On March 12, 2021, she competed against 12 other candidates at Miss Earth Burkina Faso 2021 in Ouagadougou.
- She was 21 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Burkina Faso 2021.
- While reigning as Miss Earth Burkina Faso 20121, she was pursuing her bachelor’s degree in bank insurance licensing.
- In December 2021, she will represent Burkina Faso at Miss Earth 2021. If she wins, she will be the Philippines-based international beauty pageant’s first titleholder from Burkina Faso.