Briana L. Siaca is a beauty queen from New York, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Brentwood, Town of Islip, Suffolk County, New York.
- She loves cosmetic chemistry, make-up application, cooking and weight training.
- She was Miss New York USA 2017 second runner-up.
- She attended Pace University in New York City, New York. In 2015, she was in the dean’s list.
- She was runner-up to Miss New York USA 2016 Serena Bucaj.
- In May 2016, she graduated cum laude from Pace University with a bachelor’s degree in business management.
- On August 6, 2017, she was crowned Miss Long Island 2018 at Molloy College in Rockville Centre, Long Island, New York.
- She was Miss New York USA 2018 second runner-up.
- She was Miss New York USA 2019 third runner-up.
- She was Miss New York USA 2020 second runner-up.
- On August 20, 2021, she competed against 166 other candidates at Miss New York USA 2021 at the Resorts World Catskills in Monticello, New York and won the title.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss New York USA 2021.
- On November 29, 2021, she will represent New York at Miss USA 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theater of River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. If she wins, she will be the fourth Miss New York USA to represent the U.S. in Miss Universe following the wins of Jackie Loughery in 1952, Mary Therese Friel in 1979 and Kimberly Pressler in 1999.