Abu Bakarr Tarawalie is a fashion model, activist and beauty king from Sierra Leone. Here are 10 more things about him:
- His stage name is Bakish.
- He born and raised in Makeni, Bombali District, Sierra Leone.
- As an activist, he worked with the Democracy and Human Rights Fund (DHRF) in Sierra Leone to help deprived women and children in rural communities.
- He is a University of Makeni (UniMak) alumnus. He was Mister UniMak 2018.
- In March 2021, he graduated from UniMak with a bachelor’s degree in development studies. In the same month, he was one of the models who walked the runway at the Makeni Fashion Week 2021.
- On June 5, 2021, he represented Bombali at Mister Sierra Leone 2021 at the Freetown City Hall Auditorium in Freetown, Sierra Leone. He was runner-up to Alhaji Mansaray.
- He was 28 years old when he was appointed as Mister Supranational Sierra Leone 2021 on June 7, 2021.
- On July 15, 2021, he visited the Sierra Leone high commission in Abuja, Nigeria.
- On July 20, 2021, he was in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
- On August 22, 2021, he represented Sierra Leone at Mister Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland. He was unplaced but the Mister Supranational Africa 2021 title was given to him.