Abu Bakarr Tarawalie is a fashion model, activist and beauty king from Sierra Leone. Here are 10 more things about him:
- His stage name is Bakish.
- He born and raised in Makeni, Bombali District, Sierra Leone.
- As an activist, he worked with the Democracy and Human Rights Fund (DHRF) in Sierra Leone to help deprived women and children in rural communities.
- He is a University of Makeni (UniMak) alumnus. He was Mister UniMak 2018.
- In March 2021, he graduated from UniMak with a bachelor’s degree in development studies. In the same month, he was one of the models who walked the runway at the Makeni Fashion Week 2021.
- On June 5, 2021, he represented Bombali at Mister Sierra Leone 2021 at the Freetown City Hall Auditorium in Freetown, Sierra Leone. He was runner-up to Alhaji Mansaray.
- He was 28 years old when he was appointed as Mister Supranational Sierra Leone 2021 on June 7, 2021.
- On July 15, 2021, he visited the Sierra Leone high commission in Abuja, Nigeria.
- On July 20, 2021, he was in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
- On August 22, 2021, he represented Sierra Leone at Mister Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland. He was unplaced but the Mister Supranational Africa 2021 title was given to him.
Categories: Africa, beauty pageants, Entertainment, Sierra Leone
5 replies »