Professionally known as Carlos Castro, Carlos Alejandro Castro Manriquez is a Mexican-American undefeated professional boxer. He fights in the super bantamweight and featherweight divisions.
Castro has been fighting professionally since 2012. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
- He was born in Cuidad Obregon, Sonora, Mexico.
- He is 5’7″ tall.
- In 2012, he defeated Tony Green, Angel Gonzales and Eric McNorris.
- In 2013, he defeated Jazzma Hogue and Miguelito Marti.
- In 2014, he defeated Jamie Gutierrez and John Herrera.
- In 2015, he defeated Raymond Chacon, Victor Serrano Islas, Angel Monrreal, Cesar Garcia, Juan Carlos Guillen, Jose Silveria and Sergio Najera.
- In 2016, he defeated Eduardo Rafael Reyes, Jorge Diaz and German Meraz.
- In 2017, he defeated Juan Palacios and Basilio Nieves.
- In 2018, he became the World Boxing Council United States (USNBC) Super Bantamweight Champion by defeating Alexis Santiago before defeating Diuhl Olguin.
- In 2019, he won the WBC Continental Americas Super Bantamweight Championship title by beating Genesis Servania and successfully defended it from Mario Diaz before beating Daniel Lozano.
- In 2020, he successfully defended his WBC Continental Americas Super Bantamweight Championship title from Jesus Ruiz before beating Cesar Juarez.
- On August 21, 2021, he won the WBC Continental Americas Featherweight Championship title by beating Oscar Escandon.