Felix Ray Martin II is an African-American commercial model, health and fitness professional and beauty king. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He hails from Hollywood, Florida, United States.
- He enjoys swimming, hiking, trying out new cuisines, meditating and journaling.
- He is 6’0″ tall.
- In 2011, he earned his bachelor’s degree in kinesiology at Mississippi State University in Starkville, Mississippi, USA.
- In 2014, he visited Kenya. In the same year, he completed an on-camera commercial course at Studio 24 in Cody, Sacramento, California, USA.
- He was a runway model for The North Face in South Lake Tahoe, California in 2014 and 2015.
- On September 16, 2018, he visited Miami, Florida.
- On December 24, 2018, he had dinner with James Meredith, the first African-American student admitted to the racially segregated University of Mississippi.
- On April 27, 2019, he visited Kissimmee, Florida.
- On September 25, 2020, he was in Santa Monica, California.
- On May 14, 2021, he competed against 19 other candidates at Mister Supranational USA 2021 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA and won the title.
- He was 31 years old when he was crowned Mister Supranational USA 2021.
- On August 22, 2021, he represented the U.S. at Mister Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland. He was unplaced but he won the Mister Fitness award.