João Henrique Siqueira Lemes is a fashion model and beauty king from Brazil. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He hails from Santiago, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
- When he was in the second semester of college, he was working as a waiter and he started working as a model.
- On March 5, 2017, he was at Praia dos Ingleses in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil.
- On February 6, 2018, he was at the Gruta Nossa Senhora De Fátima in Nova Esperança Do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul.
- On December 24, 2018, he was in São Francisco de Assis, Rio Grande do Sul.
- On February 18, 2019, he was in class when he received the news that his sister was going into labor. He excused himself from the class and rushed to Santiago, Rio Grande do Sul where he witnessed the birth of his niece named Helena.
- Representing Santiago, he was crowned Mister Rio Grande do Sul CNB 2020 in November 2019.
- On December 5, 2020, he represented Rio Grande do Sul at Mister Brasil CNB 2020 in Brasilia, Federal District, Brazil. He was second runner-up.
- In May 2020, he was appointed as Mister Supranational Brazil 2021. The title was originally held by Mister Brasil CNB 220 William Gama, who gave up the title.
- In October 2020, he conducted a plastic surgery procedure at Hospital Casa de Saude in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- He was 23 years old and a senior medical student when he was crowned Mister Supranational Brazil 2021.
- On August 22, 2021, he represented Brazil at Mister Supranational 2021 at the Strzelecki Park Amphitheater in Nowy Sącz, Małopolska, Poland. He was unplaced.
- In January 2022, he will start his medical internship.