Mario Andrés Iglesias Solórzado is an engineer, bodybuilder, personal trainer and beauty king from Ecuador. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He hails from Quito, Ecuador.
- He holds a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
- He is an International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB) athlete.
- He is 5’10” tall.
- In August 2013, he visited Washington, D.C., United States.
- In July 2014, he was in Chongon, Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- On December 24, 2016, he was with his family in Black Canyon City, Arizona, USA.
- He finished first in his category at Mister Manabi Absoluto 2016 and first in his category at Mister Ecuador Absoluto 2016.
- In July 2017, he was in Ayampe, Ecuador.
- He finished third in his category at the IFBB competition 45 Campeonato Sudamericano de Físico Culturismo y Fitness, which was held in Quito from September 6-9, 2019.
- On June 15, 2020, he won Mister Ecuador Worldwide 2020, making him Ecuador’s Mister Supranational 2020 candidate.
- He was 28 years old when he was crowned Mister Supranational Ecuador 2020.
- Since Mister Supranational 2020 was cancelled, he represented Ecuador at Mister Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland on August 22, 2021. He was unplaced.