Raffael Fiedler is a fashion model and beauty king from Marsaskala, Malta. Here are 13 more things than him:
- He is 6’3″ tall.
- From 2009 to 2013, he attended MCAST Institute of Business Management and Commerce in Paola, Malta where he earned his bachelor’s degree in business enterprise.
- On May 22, 2012, he visited Zvolen, Banská Bystrica, Slovakia. He visited the place again on July 18, 2012.
- From February 2015 to February 2017, he was a senior EU funding advisor at Nexia BT in San Gwann, Malta.
- From 2016 to 2017, he attended the University of Malta in Msida, Malta where he earned his master’s degree in knowledge-based entrepreneurship.
- From March 2017 to October 2019, he worked for RSM MT in Zebbug, Malta as a senior EU funding advisor.
- On July 7, 2017, he attended the Rock Werchter in Werchter, Belgium.
- In January 2019, he co-founded Kronos Jobs, which is based in Malta.
- From January 2019 to October 2019, he was an EU funding advisor and supervisor at RSM MT.
- From October 2019 to March 2020, he was SiGMA‘s World’s iGaming Festival business strategist in Malta.
- On July 17, 2021, he was crowned Mister Supranational Malta 2021.
- He was 29 years old when he was crowned Mister Supranational Malta 2021.
- On August 22, 2021, he represented Malta at Mister Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sacz, Malopolska, Poland. He won the Mister Gold Spa special award and the Mister Supranational Europe 2021 title and finished in the Top 10.