Varo Vargas is a singer, model and beauty king from Lima, Peru. Aside from singing and writing songs, he also loves playing soccer and meditating.
Vargas is 6’1″ tall. Here are 13 more things about him:
- On October 27, 2013, he was at the Palacio de Justicia in Lima fora fashion shoot.
- In February 2014, he was featured in PeruMODA 2014.
- In April 2014, he walked the runway for Yirko Sivirich at the Lima Fashion Week.
- In March 2015, he modelled for the fashion campaign Anntarah 2015 in Lima.
- On November 10, 2016, he was at the Plaza de Armas in Arequipa, Peru.
- On January 18, 2018, he was at the Pitahaya Lounge in Miraflores, Peru.
- On March 22, 2018, he was in Santiago de Surco, Lima for a photoshoot.
- On October 1, 2019, he was at The Westin Lima Hotel and Convention Center in San Isidro, Lima.
- On March 17, 2020, he was in San Bartolo, Lima.
- On May 7, 2020, he was officially designated as Peru’s candidate for Mister Supranational 2020, which was later cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- He was 31 years old when he was officially appointed as Mister Supranational Peru 2021 on May 27, 2021.
- On July 15, 2021, he was in Iquitos, Maynas, Loreto, Peru.
- On August 22, 2021, he represented Peru at Mister Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland and won the title, making him the Poland-based international male beauty pageant’s first titleholder from Peru.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, Peru, South America
7 replies »