Walid Chakir is a Moroccan-French beauty king, model and personal trainer. Here are 10 more things about him:
- Originally from Morocco, he is based in France.
- He speaks English and French.
- He enjoys boxing and football.
- He is 5’11” tall.
- In 2010, he started boxing.
- In 2014, he had to give up boxing after an accident. He shifted his focus on bodybuilding.
- He made it to the semifinals of Top Model Europe 2017 in Belgium. He was not able to compete in the final round because he got sick.
- He competed at Men Universe 2018 in Belgium and finished second.
- On June 30, 2019, he was in Paris, France.
- On January 11, 2020, he represented France at Mister Tourism World 2019 in Montekristo Estate, Siġġiewi, Malta. He was unplaced but won the Best in Swimsuit award.
- He was 25 years old when he was crowned Mister Supranational Morocco 2020, making him the first person to represent Morocco at Mister Supranational.
- On April 9, 2021, he was in Toulon, France.
- Since Mister Supranational 2020 was cancelled, he represented Morocco at Mister Supranational 2021 at the Strzelecki Park Amphitheater in Nowy Sącz, Małopolska, Poland on August 22, 2021. He was unplaced.