Alice Li is a beauty queen, musician, model, actress and certified fitness instructor from Canada. She was born in Beijing, China and raised in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Li is the founder of Modern Princess, a nonprofit jewelry brand that donates all proceeds to charity. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2007 to 2008, she was a member of the youth advisor committee in Milton, Ontario.
- From 2011 to 2012, she served a Free The Children youth ambassador while attending the Science School of the Ontario Science Centre.
- From 2012 to 2016, she attended the University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM) in Mississauga, Ontario. She graduated as the class valedictorian with a bachelor’s degree in commerce. Also in 2016, she earned her graduate diploma in professional accounting the university’s Rotman School of Management. While at the UTM, she was the Undergraduate Commerce Society accounting director from March 2014 to March 2015 and the Free The Children’s external affairs executive from September 2014 to April 2015 and president from May 2015 to March 2016.
- She is the co-founder of uMentioned. She served as its marketing manager and global administrator from January 2013 to April 2016.
- From May 2015 to August 2015, she served as a summer associate for PwC Canada. She became an associate in September 2015, a senior associate in August 2018 and an experienced senior associate in 2019.
- From November 2016 to November 2018, she was a city councilor in Toronto.
- She became a Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada national ambassador in January 2017 and The Modern Princess chief executive officer in May 2017. From January 2017 to January 2018, she reigned as Miss Toronto 2017 and Miss Ontario 2018. She was a Nine West Canada brand ambassador in Toronto from July 2017 to April 2018 and a ZTE Canada brand strategist in Toronto from July 2017 to June 2018.
- In April 2018, she became a William Osler Health System board member in Toronto. She became a brand ambassador for ALDO Group in June 2018 and for TJX Canada and Winners Merchants International L.P. in November 2018.
- On July 28, 2018, she became Miss World Canada 2018 second princess. In October 2018, she started working as a subway musician at the Toronto Transit Commission.
- On January 26, 2019, she represented Canada at Miss Intercontinental 2018 in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines and was unplaced. She became an SOS Children’s Villages Canada national ambassador in March 2019 and SickKids Foundation campaign ambassador in April 2019. Representing Northwest Ontario, she finished in the Top 20 at Miss Universe Canada 2019 on August 17, 2019. In October 2019, B&M Model Management started representing her as a model and actress.
- On September 28, 2019, she represented China at Miss Global International 2019 in Jamaica and won the title.
- In January 2020, she became Miss Toronto 2020. In March 2020, she became a certified fitness instructor under SoulBody. On November 7, 2020, she finished in the Top 15 at Miss World Canada 2020 at the DC Music Toronto Rehearsal Studios Sound Stage and Event Space in Toronto.
- In March 2021, Citytv announced that she had been selected to be featured in “Bachelor in Paradise Canada” Season 1. She was 27 years old when she was appointed as Miss Supranational China 2021. On August 21, 2021, she represented China at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Małopolska, Poland. She was unplaced but she was named Top Model of Asia and was one of the three Supra Influencer finalists.