Denisse Nicolle Ligpitan is a Filipino-German beauty queen. She is fluent in English, German and Filipino and she speaks basic Spanish.
Ligpitan was born and raised in the Philippines. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Hamburg, Germany.
- In 2012, she moved from the Philippines to Germany.
- On July 31, 2016, she was at the Ferienzentrum Heidenau in Heidenau, Germany.
- On March 8, 2017, she visited the Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula in Brussels, Belgium.
- From 2018 to 2021, she attended EBC Hochschule in Hamburg where she earned her bachelor’s degree in international business management and digital marketing.
- On August 17, 2019, she was crowned Miss Pacific International 2019 along with Mister Gentleman International 2019 Jil Maurice Gorzawsky at the Mozartsäle in Hamburg.
- On September 30, 2019, she visited The Sisters of Mary Girlstown in Silang, Cavite, Philippines.
- On October 9, 2019, she represented Germany at Miss Asia Pacific International 2019 in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She won the Best in National Costume award and finished in the Top 25.
- On July 17, 2020, she was at the U-Bahnhof Schloßstraße in Berlin, Germany.
- In 2021, she joined Michael Page as a recruitment consultant.
- She was 25 years old when she was appointed as Miss Supranational Germany 2021 in February 2021.
- On March 29, 2021, she was one of the judges at Binibining Panabo 2021 in Panabo City, Davao del Norte, Philippines.
- On August 21, 2021, she represented Germany at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland. She was unplaced.