Disa Dungal is a yogi, health and fitness expert, fitness brand model and beauty queen from Iceland. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Reykjavik, Iceland.
- She plays the guitar and she enjoys singing.
- From August 2012 to June 2015, she attended Háskóli Íslands in Reykjavik where she earned her bachelor’s degree in physical education.
- In 2017, she earned her master’s degree in sports and health science from Háskóli Íslands.
- On November 6, 2017, she was in Stockholm, Sweden.
- On January 23, 2018, she was in Catalonia, Spain.
- In May 2018, she was in Paris, France.
- She was Miss Multiverse Iceland 2019. Representing Iceland, she competed at Miss Multiverse 2019 and finished in the Top 10.
- She was Miss 101 Reykjavik 2020. On October 23, 2020, she was one of the two Reykjavik residents who competed at Miss Universe Iceland 2020 in Reykjanesbær, Iceland. She won the People’s Choice award and was crowned Miss Supranational Iceland 2020 and Miss Norom Iceland 2020.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Iceland 2020.
- She graced the cover of the November 2020 issue of Vikan Magazine.
- On July 3, 2021, she was in Kópasker, Norðurþing, Iceland.
- Since Miss Supranational 2020 was cancelled due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, she represented Iceland at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland on August 21, 2021. She was unplaced but she was one of the three Supra Influencer finalists.