Jenelle Thongs is a beauty queen from Trinidad and Tobago. Here are 13 more things about him:
- She hails from Morvant, Trinidad and Tobago.
- She is a survivor of child abuse.
- She attended St. Francois Girls’ College in Belmont, Saint George, Trinidad and Tobago.
- She went to Sixth Form Government Secondary School in the Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.
- She is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in biology at the University of the West Indies at St. Augustine in St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago.
- She works as a practice manager at Smile Inn Dental.
- She is the owner and manager of Carnipacks.
- She is the founder of a charitable organization called Let’s Each One Reach One.
- In December 2016, she was crowned Miss Heritage International 2016 in Sri Lanka.
- She was Miss Trinidad and Tobago Carnival Queen 2017.
- Representing Morvant, she was crowned Miss Supranational Trinidad and Tobago 2020 on November 1, 2020.
- She was 28 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Trinidad and Tobago 2020.
- Since Miss Supranational 2020 was cancelled, she represented Trinidad and Tobago at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Malopolska, Poland on August 21, 2021. She finished in the Top 24, was one of the two Supra Chat winners and was one of the five finalists of the talent competition.