Verónica Sarfo Adu Nti is a professional makeup artist, model and beauty queen from Ghana. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Kokofu, Bekwai Municipal Assembly, Ashanti Region, Ghana.
- She is a talented singer. Aside from singing, she also loves to cook.
- She is 5’2″ tall.
- She was Miss Eco Tourism Ghana 2014 first runner-up.
- She was Miss Eco Ghana 2018.
- She competed at Miss Ghana 2018. She was unplaced.
- On April 27, 2018, she represented Ghana at Miss Eco International 2018 in Cairo, Egypt. She was unplaced.
- She competed at Miss Ghana 2019. She was unplaced.
- On September 4, 2020, she was crowned Miss Supranational Ghana 2020 at the Christ The King Methodist Church in Accra, Ghana.
- She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Supranational Ghana 2020.
- On December 20, 2020, she was at the Oscarpak Royal Hotel in Accra.
- On May 14, 2021, she was at the Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra in Accra.
- Since Miss Supranational 2020 was cancelled, she represented Ghana at Miss Supranational 2021 in Nowy Sącz, Poland on August 21, 2021. She was unplaced but she won the Miss Talent award.