Abimbola Islamiat Rita Abayomi is a model, a writer, a presenter and a beauty queen from Nigeria. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is from Lagos, Nigeria.
- She loves to travel.
- She has worked for GLO and Green Loto.
- She models with Wave Models Management. She has walked the runway of Port Harcourt Fashion and Design Week and African Fashion Week Nigeria.
- She is a writer for Messenger Network.
- She works as a presenter and an operations manager for Red Carpet Ontv Media.
- She is an alumna of the University of Port Harcourt in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, Nigeria. While attending the university, she co-founded a spoken word group called Word Phantoms.
- She is the creator of Bluehearts by Messenger Network, a platform based on the principles of humanity and committed to simplifying human rights and helping build a more conscious, active, patriotic and committed citizen of Nigeria.
- On August 8, 2021, she was featured on “Silverbird Today” as The Entrepreneur Africa‘s head of communications.
- On August 21, 2021, she represented Lagos and competed against 24 other candidates at The Nigerian Queen 2021 at the Aztech Arcum Event Center in Port Harcourt. She won the title, making her Nigeria’s Miss Grand International 2021 candidate.