Daphne de Wilde is a teacher, a model and a beauty queen from Belgium. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She lives in Stekene, East Flanders, Belgium.
- She is originally from Sint-Niklaas, Belgium.
- In August 2013, she visited Fréjus-Plage, Provence-Alpes-Cote D’Azur, France.
- On July 28, 2015, she visited The Lakehouse in Stekene.
- From 2010 to 2016, she attended Sint-Carolus in Sint-Niklaas.
- From 2016 to 2019, she attended Arteveldehogeschool in Ghent, Belgium where she earned her bachelor’s degree in early childhood education.
- On August 1, 2017, she started working at Foubert in Sint-Niklaas.
- In 2019, she started working as a preschool teacher for Berkenboom Heistraat in St-Niklaas, Flemish Region, Belgium.
- On September 1, 2020, she started serving as a part-time social media marketing specialist for More. Social, a social media agency she co-founded.
- On August 21, 2021, she was crowned Miss Supranational Belgium 2022 at the Oktoberhallen Wieze, Lebbeke, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium.