Maria Fernanda Rivero Arteaga is a Bolivian model and beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is originally from Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia.
- She is Avir Rivero and Miluska Arteaga‘s daughter.
- She is 5’6″.
- In 2010, she was featured as a model in the catwalk of the brand Gallery.
- In 2012, she moved from Santa Cruz de la Sierra to Beni where she finished high school. Later, she spent a year in Cochabamba, Bolivia before moving back to Santa Cruz de la Sierra to pursue a career in modelling.
- In 2017, she started modelling professionally and visited Mexico.
- She was featured as a model in the BoMo Primavera-Verano 2018 fashion show.
- In 2020, she was featured as a model in the Magníficas Ferial fashion show.
- In March 2020, she visited Cafayate, Argentina.
- While reigning as Miss Beni 2021, she was pursuing her bachelor’s degree in international trade.
- On August 28, 2021, she competed against 24 other candidates at Miss Bolivia 2021 in Santa Cruz de la Sierra and won the Miss Bolivia Mundo 2021 title.
- She was 19 years old when she was crowned Miss World Bolivia 2022.
- As Miss Bolivia Mundo 2021, she will represent Bolivia at Miss World 2022.
Categories: beauty pageants, biographical data, Bolivia, Entertainment, LISTS, South America
1 reply »