Sharon Obara is a Kenyan special education professional, model and beauty queen. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She hails from Nairobi, Kenya.
- Her biggest fear is living a mediocre life.
- In March 2019, she walked the runway wearing a wedding dress in a Samantha’s Bridal bridal fashion show and in another fashion show wearing Monica Kanari‘s designs.
- As a special education professional, she attended an event for children with Down Syndrome, autism and cerebral palsy at the Tamarind Tree Hotel in Nairobi in April 2019.
- In October 2019, she visited Kilimanjaro, Tanzania.
- In January 2020, she visited Mombasa, Kenya.
- In March 2020, she joined a marathon in Nairobi, which was sponsored by Powerade.
- On August 28, 2021, she competed against 15 other candidates at Miss World Kenya 2021 at The Trademark Hotel in Nairobi and won the title.
- She was 19 years old when she was crowned Miss World Kenya 2021.
- On December 16, 2021, she will represent Kenya at Miss World 2021at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan, Puerto Rico.